St. Martin's Re-Opening Information
We will be starting in-person worship this Sunday, July 12 at 9am on the church grounds, outside under the tent.
We have been meeting as a team to ensure we are providing you a clean, safe and non-touch experience. We are happy to announce we will be holding in person worship at 9am through the months of July and August outside under the tents. We realize there are members of our congregation that are high risk and are unable to attend in person. We encourage you to attend the weekly service from the Diocese.
In accordance with the CDC as well as The Episcopal Diocese of WNY and NWPA, we ask that you help us protect each other and limit the continued spread of COVID-19 by doing the following:
- Bring a mask to wear a mask over your mouth and nose on church grounds.
- Please respect 6 foot distancing to others in attendance
- Families can sit together.
- There will only be no contact greetings – which means no shaking hands, fist bumps or hugging.
- Members of the St. Martin’s Safety Angels will act as ushers as well as kind enforcers of the 6ft distancing policy. They will be identified with name tags. Please treat them with respect and know they there for your safety and protection.
- Bring your own chair to sit in during the service.
- The nursery will not be open for childcare. We will be asking you keep your children near you. “Busy bags” will not be available
- There should be limited use of church facilities. The bathroom will be available for emergency purposes only.
- If you are sick or have been exposed to COVID-19, please stay home