Upbeat and warm, with a home-sweet-home vibe. Traditional meets contemporary here. A place where all are welcome. Loving, liberating and life-giving.
Ever thankful for God’s grace and blessings, we are companions on the journey, inviting you, your family and friends to join us at St. Martin in-the-Fields Episcopal Church. #HomeSweetChurch
We are one church, praising God, united in faith, with acceptance and support for all.
In the name of our risen Lord Jesus, we thank you for checking out our website, and we welcome you.
We invite you to join us each Sunday morning to worship the risen Lord Jesus Christ.
St. Martin's Re-Opening Information
We now have in-person worship inside on Saturdays at 4pm and Sundays at 9am!
We realize there are members of our congregation that are high risk and are unable to attend in person. We encourage you to attend the weekly service from the Diocese.
In accordance with the CDC as well as The Episcopal Diocese of WNY and NWPA, we ask that you help us protect each other and limit the continued spread of COVID-19 by doing the following:
- Bring a mask to wear a mask over your mouth and nose on church grounds. Please do not wear masks with one way valves or vents that allow air to be exhaled through a hole in the material. There will be masks provided for anyone who needs it!
- Please respect 6 foot distancing to others in attendance
- Families can sit together.
- There will only be no contact greetings – which means no shaking hands, fist bumps or hugging.
- Members of the St. Martin’s Safety Angels will act as ushers as well as kind enforcers of the 6ft distancing policy. They will be identified with name tags. Please treat them with respect and know they there for your safety and protection.
- Bring your own chair to sit in during the service.
- The nursery will not be open for childcare. We will be asking you keep your children near you. “Busy bags” will not be available
- There should be limited use of church facilities. The bathroom will be available for emergency purposes only.
- If you are afflicted by COVID-19 or are in a 14-day quarantine period, please let St. Martin's know of this so we can keep you in prayer, and please let St. Martin's know what we can do to help or support you and your family during such times. We will be happy to assist you in finding online substitutes for in-person worship during such times. We respectfully require that you complete your full 14-day quarantine without symptoms and without any further positive COVID-19 test before rejoining us for in-person worship.