Donations for The Garden of Love at St. Paul's Cathedral
During their Urban Adventure, the J2A class had the opportunity to serve at The Garden of Love at St. Paul's Cathedral – which is a soup kitchen and clothes closet for the downtown community. Now the J2A and Rite 13 classes would like to further develop this relationship by collecting donations for Care Kits, clothing, and snack items beginning this Sunday, October 13.
- For the Care Kits: Small size, lotion/moisturizer, deodorant, band aids, lip balm, shampoo/conditioner.
- Usable clothing for men, women, and children, especially needed are winter items and men’s clothing.
- Bags of apples and bunches of bananas.
- Boxes of chips or other snacks; Cheetos, pretzels, cookies, etc.
- Financial help is always appreciated. Checks can be written to St. Paul’s with Garden of Love in the memo line.
Learn more about the Garden of Love here: https://www.spcbuffalo.org/gardenoflove