A Message from the St. Martin's Vestry 6/21
Greetings St. Martins! Your vestry has been working very hard these past several months while we’ve been apart! So many wonderful things are happening behind the scenes (so to speak)...
1. We are planning a drive thru Chicken BBQ for Saturday, July 11. Volunteers are needed so please let Pete Schlau or Mark Korzelius know if you are willing and able to help. Hours for service are 3:30pm-6:30pm, but many hands will be needed prior and after.
2. By now you should have received an email about our plans to RE-OPEN on July 5. (Paper copies of the survey were mailed out for those without email) Please fill out your survey online and submit it by June 19. We have a committee working hard to ensure everyone’s safety when we return to worship together.
3. Our team of groundskeepers have continued to make sure our outside looks fantastic!!! Many thank to all who have put in sweat equity on our behalf!!!
4. Our sign out front has been fixed thanks to the hard work of Joe Childs & Trish Weiser!
5. The rectory is looking great and we cannot thank everyone enough who has working in this HUGE project!!! Hopefully we can soon say Phase 1 is DONE!!!
6. We are looking into expanding our current Columbarium and should have more info about that within the next month or so.
7. The search committee is still working hard during this time and will keep us informed as things are able to progress!! Please continue to pray for all involved in the search for our new full-time rector!
8. Finally, the Vestry would like to thank everyone who has continued to keep up with their pledges during this time!!!!!! We are blessed to have a faith community who are committed to keeping St. Martin's alive and well during such a trying time in our lives. THANK YOU!!!!!
Your Vestry is always available through phone calls, emails or texts. We’d love to hear from you if you have any questions or concerns about anything!!
Jeanne Percival, Sr. Warden